Jonglei-Duk, Bor and Twic Communities Diaspora Leaders’ Call for Intervention!
A Call for Jonglei (Duk, Bor & Twic) community leaders in diapora to intervene for cessation of Social Media’s aggressions from the very members of the society
The below leadders have joined hands for a Press Release to address the rapid aggressions, insults on live videos, composing negative songs and likes on Facebook within our communities of Jonglei.
Leaders for the Press
1. Deng Mark Atem; President of Duk Community Association of Canada (DCAC). FB name: Deng Mark Atem
2. Deng Atem Deng; President of Twic Community Association of Canada (TCAC). FB Name Deng DeAtemtiordit DeDeng
3. John Abuoi Manyang Deng; President of Bor Community Association of Canada (BCAC). FB name; John Manyang
4. Akol Aguek Ngong; President of Bor Community Association of USA (BCA-USA).FB name Akol Aguek
5. Bul Thuc Dut; President of Twic Community Association of USA (TCA-USA). FB name Bul Thuc Dut
6. David Thon Hoth; President of Duk Community Association of USA (DCA-USA). FB name David Hoth
7. Andrew Erjok Apech; President of Bor Community Association of Australia (BCAA). FB name Andrew Apechdit
8. Ayiik Chan Ayiik; President of Duk Community Association of Australia (DCAA). FB Ayiik Chan Ayiik
9. Kuer Dau Apai; President of Twic East Community Association of Australia (TECAA). FB name Kuer Dau Apai
Day: Australia; Saturday
Day: USA & Canada; Friday
Date: July 21 Australia and July 20, 2018 Canada & USA
Time: 12:10pm AEST Australia
Time: 10:10pm ET USA
Time: 8:10pm Canadians
Please join us via SBS Dinka Radio; Ajak Deng Chiengkou
More updates shall be made please!
Kuer Dau Apai
Public Announcement: Press Release
The Twic Community in the United States of America would like to make it very clear that the talks in the cyberspace have to be scaled down. This message is being addressed to Twic community’s members in the the United States, and for them to reach out to their counterparts throughout the world. The call is specifically meant to tackle the overdue issue of songs that started some four years ago, and appeared to have been reactivated by mysterious songs being circulated online. If there are issues of concern wherever Twic community’s members are, then the office urge people to find other avenues to resolve such.
For records, members of the Twic community in the United States are represented by their President in issues of concern at home, and in the United States. The fact that members of Twic community in the United States are part and parcel of the Twic community worldwide, we do recognized that social & political issues elsewhere concern us in the United States. From the glimpse of the little information online; the issues of concern, featured in the songs are back home in South Sudan, and should be addressed where they originated.
The interlink networks, and the globalized world make us so intertwined. And for that matter, we do want our members to seek proper channels to handle whatever may have brought the people of Jonglei to the level they are now. Just to end this short note, social media is a platform for socialization, and we have no power to regulate what people put out there.
Please take extra precautions, & refrain from any activity that is capable of causing discomforts among the Jiengs of Jonglei wherever they reside in the world.
Thank you all!
Twic Community-USA, authorized by President Bul Thuc Dut, and released by the Office of the Press, Dut Atem-Apai de Dut & Mayak Deng Aruei.